Intuitive Makeover Series #3 - Your Marriage/PartnerJul 18, 2022
Welcome to #3 in our summer series, Your Marriage/Partner.
Listen to the episode here.
This week's 'Ask Kate,' comes from Darla (Ohio).
"I feel like my sister, who passed away last year, is still trying to make me laugh. And I feel her around. Am I just making this up or is this real?"
Hear Kates answer in today's podcast.
What would your marriage or partnership look like if you knew how to identify and respect each other's Intuition? What would that feel like?
For most of us, you'd see:
* Miss communication
Now, imagine what your marriage or partnership would look like if you both:
1. Noticed each other's Intuition.
2. Spoke your Intuitive 'hits' out loud.
3. Say out loud, "I'm getting (Guidance) in this moment."
4. Ask your partner, "What are you getting (Guidance)?"
5. Validate the Guidance your partner receives.
6. Ask yourself, Is this Guidance or is this _______ (fear, wishful thinking, hope)?
7. Honor the Guidance you receive.
8. Journal the Guidance you receive over the course of the day or week.
The after photo would look something like:
* more secure
* able to stay grounded in who you are
* more trusting
* open hearted
* confidant in life, yourself and in your partner
These 8-Steps will get you on your way and help create the intimacy and trust you and your partner both deserve.
And - be sure to give yourself the time and space to understand and respect your own Intuition. It's so much funner to celebrate it in another when you know you have it within yourself.
Ask your own question about Intuition to Kate, here.
Connect with us on Instagram: @KateSaintClair
If you want to know which is the strongest Clair in you, take the quiz at: www.katesaintclair.com/
Learn to use, control and trust your Intuition today.
Grab your free chapter of Be Guided and Be Great now